- "Your keynote address was outstanding. You connected with everyone at the event. During our dinner on Wednesday evening, tables were talking about lenses, maps and other key messages from your talk. Your wrap up points to think about the past, the marginalized and yourself hit home with our audience. " -
(Institutional Real Estate)
- "Chris was great to work with, and his thoughtfulness in adapting his message for our audience made his talk a home run." -
Kelly Jones (Modern Teacher)
- "Chris provided thoughtful, insightful and energising opening keynotes that resonated with our largest professional investment clients at both of our events in New York and Geneva." -
(Pictet Asset Management SA)
- "One of the best ideas that we have put on the table about one year ago was to hire Chris Kutarna as our keynote speaker for the 2019 Alex Trebek Distinguished Lecture.
Your lecture was inspiring and provided us with a vision for the future which is tomorrow. An overall feeling of security as we learned a bit of what will constitute tomorrow." -
Lucie Gendron (University of Ottawa)
- "Chris spoke at our inaugural Executive Edge Asia event in May 2019 in Tokyo. Leading up to the presentation, Chris worked closely with my team to craft the messaging and storyline of the keynote taking into close consideration of our theme and business requirements whilst providing valuable inputs to ensure that his presentation gave the macro view of the possibilities of the future. His keynote on the Leadership in the Second Renaissance really resonates with our CXO audience. During his presentation, he helped us see the big picture and illustrates the possibilities when we, as leaders, shift our perspectives to look at the present context with different eyes – and ask different questions. Many of our clients gave very favorable feedback on his presentation and helped them see their business from a fresh look.
I would highly recommend Chris to speak at events for senior business executives." -
- "Chris regularly works with our customised Executive Education clients, which include many of the world's largest companies. His passion for teaching, coupled with a strong intellectual insight, ensures his sessions are lively, impactful and energising. Chris makes sense of disruption, ambiguity, global trends and future scenarios with creativity and flair, and encourages participants to see complex problems in a new, holistic way. I would strongly recommend Chris for speaking events and conferences." -
Sara Wright, Client Director - Custom Executive Education (Saïd Business School - University of Oxford)
- "Highly engaging, interesting and entertaining. Chris delivered insightful details on this complex topic in a way that was accessible to our audience of well-informed non-experts. A difficult needle to thread and Chris succeeded. We all left the room with a better understanding of A.I. technology. More importantly, we left with a better grasp of how to lead through the implications of A.I. adoption. I’ve since received numerous positive comments from attendees from across the Ministry, and requests for Chris to help other groups make the same journey." -
Department of Defence Economics (UK Ministry of Defence)
- "'In everyday life, we are often too busy running around and worrying about small details. Listening to Chris, you suddenly get lifted above all of that. And you suddenly see something much larger: the whole. His words are so important.”" -
(British Chamber of Commerce, Lithuania)
- "Thank you, Chris, for helping to make our Emerging energy sector forum a huge success. I was thoroughly impressed with your ability and experience in interpreting the goals of our forum and crafting some very useful, insightful and though-provoking keynote topics that allowed all the participants to further explore the themes of the day and the subsequent presentations from other speakers. Many of the participants noted that your presentation was a highlight of their day and of the entire conference."" -
General Manager – Business Development (POWERCO)
- "Chris was an absolute rock star. We all expected an outstanding event and he delivered so much more. Our corporate audience responded enthusiastically to Chris’ unusual format of a ‘debate with himself’ which stimulated continuing and engaging conversations well after the event ended. Chris was the perfect combination of authentic, provocative, fun, deeply knowledgeable with personal warmth. A highlight of our corporate speaker series program" -
(State Library Victoria)
- "Chris was a huge hit. Our industry is very focused on the major trends you predicted and how we can better serve our customers. Thank you for your tremendous insights." -
President (Edison Electric Institute)
No calendar entries available for this speaker.